CAULIFLOWER (Brassica Oleracea Var. Botrytis)
Cauliflower is a highly modified form of Cabbage. It is a cool-weather crop and requires a consistent temperature of about 16 degrees celsius. The florets on the head of cauliflower, known as curd. To protect the flavor and softness of the cauliflower heads, they are kept away from sunlight.
- It is a rich source of Vitamin A and Vitamin C.
- It contains 2.4 g of Proteins.
- It contains 31 calories of energy.
- It may prevent Oxidative Stress.
- It might help in improving cardiovascular health.
- It may help in slowing down the progression of Respiratory problems.