TOMATO (Solanum Lycopersicum)
Tomato is one of the most popular and widely grown vegetables in the world. Its many forms are adaptable to a wide range of soils and climates. It is commonly used as a vegetable ingredient or side dish.
- It is rich in Minerals, Vitamins, Dietary fiber, and Sugars.
- It contains 2.5% of Sugar.
- It consists of 0.6 g of Minerals.
- It helps in improving bone strength as it is a rich source of Calcium.
- It is very helpful for Diabetic people.
- It is good for the Eyes.