RADISH (Raphanus Sativus)
Radish is mostly eaten raw as crunchy salad vegetables with a pungent flavour. It is a quick growing and short period vegetable crop. It is found in numerous varieties, varying in size, flavour, colour, and length of time take to mature.
- It contains 17 Kcal of Energy.
- It consists of 2 g of Fibre.
- It contains 3.8 g of Protein.
- It helps in controlling damage to Red Blood Cells of the body.
- It keeps the heart functioning properly.
- It also works as an Immunity booster.