PUMPKIN (Cucurbita Moschata)
Pumpkin is the most popular summer vegetable grown all over India. It is considered a vegetable of immense value. Pumpkins are very versatile in their uses of cooking. It is also used for decoration around Halloween.
- It contains 109 kJ of Energy.
- It consists of 1 g Protein.
- It contains 0.1 g of Fat.
- It lowers the cholesterol level of the body.
- It helps in reducing Blood Pressure.
- It can also be helpful in treating Cancer as its seeds contain a number of anti-cancer properties.