ONION (Allium Cepa)
Onion is one of the oldest and most important commercial vegetable crops grown in India. Indian onions are famous for their pungency and are available round the year. They are usually served cooked, as a vegetable or part of a prepared savory dish, but can also be eaten raw or used to make pickles or chutneys.
- It contains 14 g of Carbohydrates.
- It consists of 1.7 g of Protein.
- It contains 2.6 g of Dietary Fiber.
- It is used for the treatment of Anemia.
- It is good for Oral health.
- It is used for treating Urinary Disorders.