LABLAB BEANS (Lablab Purpureus)
Lablab Beans are commonly known as Hyacinth Beans. It has been used as forage, hay, and silage for cattle. It is also used to fix nitrogen in fallow land. It is famous for its breathtaking purple flowers which also produce delicious beans.
- It consists of 17% Protein.
- It contains 46% Neutral Detergent Fibre.
- It contains Dry Matter Digestibility of 53%.
- Its seeds are used as medicine to Prevent Pregnancy.
- It is used to treat Diarrhea.
- It helps in preventing Stomach Disorders.