CHILLI (Capsicum Annum)
Chilli is also being termed as Chilli Pepper. It is one of the most valuable crops of India. Chilli peppers are widely used in cuisines as a spice to add pungent heat to dishes. It is used for both food and traditional medicine.
- It is rich in Vitamin C.
- It contains 2.90 g of Protein.
- It contains 6.80 g of Fibre.
- It is proven to balance Blood Sugar levels.
- It is also helpful for Wound Healing and Immune function.
- It is also effective in protecting against Cancer.