CABBAGE (Brassica oleracea var. capitata)
Cabbage is a leafy green, red or white vegetable crop. It contained moon power which was declared by the ancient healers because it grows in the moonlight. Cabbage is prone to several nutrient deficiencies, as well as to multiple pests, bacterial and fungal diseases.
- It contains 5.2 g of Carbohydrates.
- It contains 2.2 g of Fiber.
- It contains 1.1 g of Protein.
- It helps in preventing blindness caused by age-related macular degeneration.
- It helps in improving glucose control, especially for diabetes patients.
- It supports the health of the brain.