PAPAYA (Carica Papaya)
Papaya is also called Papaw or Pawpaw. It is cultivated throughout the tropical region and into the warmest parts of subtropics. This fruit is slightly sweet and has a musky tang. It is one of the most popular breakfasts and is used in salads, pies, sherbets, juices, and confections. The unripe fruit can be cooked.
- It is a rich source of Vitamin A and C.
- It contains 15 g of Carbohydrates.
- It contains 1 g of Protein.
- It is very helpful for the Digestive system.
- It has Anti-cancer properties.
- It improves heart health.
|Coorg honey Dew|
|Pink Flesh Sweet|
|IIHR, Bangalore (Hybrid)||Arka Surya (Sunrise Solo x Pink Flesh Sweet)|
|Arka Prabhath (Surya x local Dwarf)|