LITCHI (Litchi Chinensis)
Litchi is an evergreen tree of the soapberry family, grown for its edible fruit. This fruit is usually eaten fresh and can also be canned or dried. The flavor of the fresh pulp is aromatic and musky and the dried pulp is acidic and very sweet.
- It is a good source of Vitamin C, Potassium, and Copper.
- It contains 0.8 g of Proteins.
- It consists of 16.5 of Carbs.
- It helps in reducing Depression and Stress.
- It lowers Blood pressure.
- It helps in improving Blood Circulation.
|Late Large Red|