LIME (Citrus X Aurantifolia)
Lime is a citrus fruit, typically round in shape and green in color. It is widely grown in tropical and subtropical areas. It is a key ingredient in certain pickles, and chutneys and lime juice is used to flavor drinks, food, and confections.
- It contains 0.5 g of Proteins.
- It is a good source of Vitamin C, Calcium, and Potassium.
- It consists of 1.5 g of Fiber.
- It works as an immunity booster.
- It helps in lowering the risk of cancer.
- It can prevent Kidney stones.
|Balaji (Tenali Selection)|
|Rasraj (IIHR hybrid)|