CHERRY (Prunus Avium)
Cherry trees are also called Wild Cherry, Sweet Cherry, Gean, or Bird Cherry. It is a
fleshy drupe that is heart-shaped and nearly globular. It is grown in areas where
winter temperatures are not too severe and warm temperatures are moderate.
● It contains 10.8mg of Vitamin C.
● It contains 3.23mg of Vitamin K.
● It contains 97 calories of energy.
● It helps in improving Memory.
● It helps in Boosting Immune System.
● It helps in aiding Sleep.
|Guigne noir Gross|
|Bigarreau napolian (Double)|
|Bigarreau noir Grossa (mishri)|
|Guigne noir hative (makhmali)|
|Cith Cherry – 01|
|Cith Cherry – 02|