BAEL (Aegle Marmelos)
Bael is also called Bengal Quince, Golden Apple, and Stone Apple. The fruit is
pyriform to oblong in shape. It has a very hard woody gray or yellow rind and sweet
thick and orange pulp.
● It contains 61.5g of Moisture.
● It contains 1.8g of Protein.
● It has a 64% of Edible Portion.
● It is known to act as a tonic for the Brain and Heart.
● It is used to cure Constipation, Diarrhea, and Diabetes.
● It helps in reducing inflammation.
|Narendra Bael (NB)-4|
|Narendra Bael (NB)-5|
|Narendra Bael (NB)-7|
|Narendra Bael (NB)-9|
|Narendra Bael (NB)-16|
|Narendra Bael (NB)-17|