APPLE (Malus Domestica)
Apple is one of the most widely cultivated trees of fruits. It is found in varieties. These are eaten fresh or cooked in many ways. One special saying about Apple is “One apple a day keeps the doctor away” as it is healthy in many different ways.
- It provides Vitamin A and C to the body.
- It is rich in Carbohydrates.
- It contains 2.4 g of Fibers.
- It helps in controlling Cholesterol.
- It helps in reducing the risk of heart diseases.
- It helps in controlling Diabetes.
|Tydeman’s Early Worcester|
|Mid Season||Royal Delicious|
|CITH Lodh Apple-1|