Wheat is one of the most commonly consumed cereal grains. It is an important dietary staple food across the world due to its ability to be produced in many different types of soil and climate. It is used in premium bread making, general-purpose bread making, biscuit and cake making, and as animal feed.
- It contains 3.2% of Proteins.
- It contains 37 g of Carbs.
- It contains 10.7 g of Fiber.
- It helps in lowering the risk of heart diseases.
- It reduces the risk of Obesity.
- It helps in improving Digestion.