Rice is the most staple food of more than 60% of the world population. There are many varieties of rice and culinary preferences tend to vary regionally. Dehradooni basmati has derived its name from the Doon Valley – famous for its purity, quality, and aroma.
- It contains 6-7% of Protein.
- It contains 9-10% of Carbohydrates.
- It contains 2- 2.5% of Fats.
- It helps in reducing the risks of cancer.
- It is a good source of Protein.
- It improves the health of the Nervous System.
Our Featured varieties of Rice are as follows:
- 1121 White Sella Basmati Rice
- 1121 Golden Sella Basmati Rice
- IR-64 Non-Basmati Rice
- PR-11 Non-Basmati Rice
- Dehradooni Basmati Rice
(For further more rice variety details, please contact us.)