RICE (Oryza Sativa)
Rice is the most staple food of more than 60% of the world population. There are many varieties of rice and culinary preferences tend to vary regionally. Dehraduni basmati has derived its name from the Doon Valley – famous for its purity, quality, and aroma.
- It contains 6-7% of Protein.
- It contains 9-10% of Carbohydrates.
- It contains 2- 2.5% of Fats.
- It helps in reducing the risks of cancer.
- It is a good source of Protein.
- It improves the health of the Nervous System.